April 10, 2005 Event Category:Bahram Beizaii in Perspective
Time: Sunday April 10 2005. 3 to 5:45 PM (15 min break)
Place: Audiovisual Library 130 St. George Streeet 3th floor room number 2
The focus of the talk will be on:
- Elements of Beizaii's works: alienation, death, betrayal.
- Major characters of Bezaii's works.
- Periods in Bezaii's creations: early days, "Ragbar" (Downfall) to "Marg-e
Yazdgerd" (Death of the King), after the revolution.
- Aesthetics of bezaii's films.
- Women in Beizaii's works.
- Ragbar: a landmark in Iranian cinema.
April 6, 2005Colors of Iran 2005
5-buck lunch, Live Persian Music, Dance, Display on Iran's Culture, History, Ceremonies and Life Styles
Time: Apr 6th, Wed, 11:30am-2pm
Place: Hart House - Great Hall (Map) To see the poster in larger size click here